• To design, propose and supervise new electrical system installation for data centre.
• To maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical installations in data centre; UPS c/w batteries, Generator, Switchboards, etc.
• To lead and supervise a team of technicians.
• Possess a Diploma / Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent with 2 to 3 years relevant working experience in related field.
• Knowledge in AutoCAD software would be added advantage.
• Able to work on weekends if necessary.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact well at all levels.
• Self-motivated, highly disciplined and able to work as a team.
• Possess own transport and willing to travel.
Apply by sending your resume to company's email address.
About this company
We are a group of passionate Engineers who have constructed and delivered more than 300 Data Centres throughout Malaysia. At DCD, we take pride that we have delivered all our Data Centres successfully and require fresh or experienced personnel with any engineering disciplines to join in our further growth.