To provide specialized financial services within the WHO Global Service Centre in line with the organization defined requirements. This position shares the responsibility and accountability for the processing of transactions related to these services on a global scale against the agreed Service Catalogue in the most cost effective manner.
• Deliver responsive services to customers and stakeholders in alignment with the GSC Service Catalogue.
• Respond to enquiries and provides support, advice and guidance to clients in Headquarters, Regional Offices, Country Offices.
• Assist with identification of system issues or enhancements, and in testing fixes and solutions.
• Reconcile general ledgar accounts, and prepare journal vouchers and accounting entries as required.
• Analyze financial records and produce accurate management reports.
About this company
The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations (UN) directing and coordinating international health. WHO has its headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland with 6 Regional offices worldwide. WHO is actively at the front in dealing with the Ebola crisis in West Africa. The WHO Global Service Centre (GSC) in Cyberjaya provides administrative services to all staff and all WHO offices worldwide in respect of human resources, payroll, pension, procurement, accounts payable and support of specific corporate IT applications. The aim of the GSC is to serve as the global platform for the swift and reliable delivery of a comprehensive array of products and services covering all these fields.